PORN

Go down

PORN

Post  RK on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

CE is a juan kerr afro afro afro afro afro afro

cheers
avatar
RK

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Free Derry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  Green2thecore on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

Excellent RK, welcome aboard mate.

I thought you were going to post us a link for some smut there though Sad
avatar
Green2thecore

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  RK on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 am

I like to tease… Razz

I’m not allowed to post anything like that on B67 anymore.

I was infracted for ‘offensive images’ but they cut it down to a warning, which means the next time I do it, I will be infracted.

If I want to post any images I have to post the link and write NSFW beside it, which just devalues the shock value tbh… Sad
avatar
RK

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Free Derry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  Green2thecore on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 am

RK wrote:I like to tease… Razz

I’m not allowed to post anything like that on B67 anymore.

I was infracted for ‘offensive images’ but they cut it down to a warning, which means the next time I do it, I will be infracted.

If I want to post any images I have to post the link and write NSFW beside it, which just devalues the shock value tbh… Sad

Aye the place is just falling apart mate.

You can post whatever you want in here man. Aye too right, fuck that NSFW pish, nothing beats scrolling down in an innocuous Celtic thread and their is some wee hotty with her pussy on show for the bhoys. Stuff like that is what made B67 great. Now it's lame.
avatar
Green2thecore

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  clagan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 am

started getting into my Latino She-male porn these days.
avatar
clagan

Posts : 606
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Maryhill, looking stabbed?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  Green2thecore on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 am

clagan wrote:started getting into my Latino She-male porn these days.

You have just been infracted.

This infraction is worth 10 points.

No more talk of cocks allowed. This is my fave at the moment: http://www.redtube.com/162
avatar
Green2thecore

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  clagan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 am

AMAB All Mods Are Bastards!

do i get more points for that?

Naomi Russell is still the greatest pornstar ever.
avatar
clagan

Posts : 606
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Maryhill, looking stabbed?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  niall on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

clagan wrote:started getting into my Latino She-male porn these days.

haha, didnt take long
avatar
niall

Posts : 369
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Republican South Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  Green2thecore on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 am

clagan wrote:AMAB All Mods Are Bastards!

do i get more points for that?

Naomi Russell is still the greatest pornstar ever.

Look, I'm not letting you and your clique ruin this forum. Take this as a warning, next time I will infract your ass and maybe even ban you. We will not have any banter on this forum, thank you. Smile
avatar
Green2thecore

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-06-07
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  niall on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 am

Green2thecore wrote:
clagan wrote:AMAB All Mods Are Bastards!

do i get more points for that?

Naomi Russell is still the greatest pornstar ever.

Look, I'm not letting you and your clique ruin this forum. Take this as a warning, next time I will infract your ass and maybe even ban you. We will not have any banter on this forum, thank you. Smile

no worries rafael
avatar
niall

Posts : 369
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Republican South Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  clagan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm

just discovered that porn where a husband watches his wife getting pumped is called "cuckold".

you learn something everyday!
avatar
clagan

Posts : 606
Join date : 2010-06-08
Location : Maryhill, looking stabbed?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PORN

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum